Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a place to stamp!

It's already a mess, so the pics will come later.

I managed to make a card for my neice's 5th birthday amongst the chaos 'though. She had her party at the local Petsmart, and is an animal lover to the core, so I had to bust out this adorable image from Sandylion.


The designer papers are a million years old, so I can't even tell you where they came from. I used SU cardstock in Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Garden Green and Basic Black. The white is another "unknown". Used my Spellbinder's Square Nestabilities for the image, coloured with Copic markers, and a Hampton Arts G Series Clear Stamp for the sentiment. The flower is courtesy of Prima and it is mildly "blinged" by a dab of Liquid Pearls.

Voila! Happy (now belated) birthday Cameron! (she did get the card on her birthday...)

No comments: