Sunday, November 22, 2009

Who's cooler than you?

I have a confession to make...

Although I am an avid reader, I have read *NONE* of the Twilight books, nor have I seen any of the films (gasp, I know!). But, that didn't stop me from falling in love with this limited edition digi-stamp from The Greeting Farm. Apparently, this is the infamous Edward.



He reminds me of Danny Zuko (aka John Travolta) from Grease, so that's why I had to use Starving Artistamps' sentiments to finish this card.

I really had fun experimenting with my Copic markers on this card. I'm determined to figure out how to "do" hair like some of those other stamping rockstars!



You'll notice that I folded in the Nestabilities die-cut - not for artistic merit, it was simply too wide for the card!



You might have noticed that I've removed the links from my sidebar and I'm no longer linking within my posts. I'm still fighting my inner demons and contemplating continuing my demoship, but I still haven't signed the new agreement - so I'm practising "being on my best behaviour". Good stuff going forward and I'm going to at least cash in on Sale-a-Bration come January.

I've also spent some time "getting to know" my PSE program a bit better, so I've prettied my pics up for this post.

Sorry, I've neglected posting for a while, but between sickness and visitors (yeah, my next excuse will be how busy it is around Christmastime, LOL!)...

And remember NOBODY's cooler than you :)

2 comments:

Joyce across the Pond said...

I'm just here to 'leave you some love' from Cookstown in the auld country....discovered your blog via Claire Brennan....just popping in to say hello and hope things are well with you. I love cardmaking, have a small business making luxurious cards to order on which I write a personal message and verse in calligraphy....no blog yet...I am not good at computers or cameras!!

Best wishes from a blustery Northern Ireland.

HappyCrafter said...

Cool card LOL!