Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Christmas to All...

I got this image from an image swap on SCS and am still wondering if I should just bite the bullet and order the set "Wandering Words" since it's only available until January 4th. Growing up in Northern Ireland, we always said "Happy Christmas" instead of the more popular "Merry Christmas", so this image with built in sentiment really calls to me.



Again, I've used some of my favourite SU Dashing striped DP and have broken out a CTMH sentiment - I love circle sentiments that I can use some of my many SU circle punches with!



That same CTMH set (Just For the Holidays) has the ivy leaves and holly berries stamps you can see that I've stamped on the inside.

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, nice to see that set getting use by someone LOL! It is fun to have the stamp rather than stamped images since you can play with laying it over a moon etc.