Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally getting around to posting some of my older cards

This was my hubby's Valentine's card this year. We are definately not the soppy sort, LOL! (well, he did propose at the tomb of St. Valentine, but I said no...and that's a story for another time!)

I used a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie, a lovely Canadian company (and perfect for me since I'm *not* known for my patience when waiting for an order to arrive). Artist Annie Rodrigue's images never fail to make me smile. I love this card and all it's swirly nestie goodness - don't you think the die cuts go perfectly with Drucilla's hairdo?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love this Lesley and your colouring is fabulous!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Lesley this is fabulous! Love the gorgeous and dramatic colours and Drucilla looks fabulous...you've coloured her beautifully! I love the moody background on the image too! Your Nesties are perfect and I love how you gave the heads of the pins a little shimmer and definition...fabulous details!
Hugs,t

HappyCrafter said...

ha, you know your relationship is a sure thing when you can give valentines cards with voodoo doll images LOL! I love it!!