Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally, a card...

Yes, so sometimes I do get around to using my vast supply of "goodies", but until that basement is finished, it feels like I only do so when needed. I so badly want to "putter" and make cards as the inspiration strikes as opposed to the morning the card is needed, or if I'm well-prepared, perhaps the night before...

This card was for Liam's fifth birthday. Liam and Aimee play on the same soccer team, and per Liam's mum, he's quite smitten. Apparently, he shows this by chasing Aimee around telling her she doesn't have to run so fast. As the mother of 2 little girls, I'm more of the view that the better prepared they are to outrun the boys, the happier I am, LOL!



This card was made using a retired Stampin' Up background, Simple Stripes (I think. I'll have to confirm that). The image is by The Angel Company, Girlz & Boyz, and the sentiment is from CTMH, Happy Birthday. What a well-rounded card...

And here is my little stamper in training. Unlike her older sister, she's still content with uninked stamps (thank goodness)


Oh, and as far as the basement goes, the first layer of mudding and taping has been finished and our contractor assures us it will be completed before the weekend!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone...

No comments: