Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Purple and Grey Goth Girl

I hate the SU colour Orchid Opulence - there, I said it! It really does nothing for me...



But, it matched this (unknown) DP, so I got to use some up. I have enough of it, LOL!



Stamps: Little Goth Girl is one of the Gorjuss Girl line of stamps from Sugar Nellie; Happy Birthday sentiment from TAC's Celebration Time (stamped in Orchid Opulence, but I've coloured in the words with a black journalling marker); circle border (in the offensive (to me) Orchid Opulence) from TAC's All Occasion Circles; border from Asian Borders by Hero Arts

Cardstock and grey and orchid (blech) ink all from SU, but DP is unknown. The main image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.

Image is coloured using my beloved Copic markers and her tights are hilit using my Prismacolor white pencil.

No comments: