Monday, November 30, 2009

Willow with Umbrella

Well, I'm hoping that by playing with an image showing rain, I can keep the snow away for yet another week. Probably wishful thinking, but what have I got to lose? Last week showed a forecast of snow all week long, but the latest forecast shows we're good until Friday...fingers crossed...



I've used a retired DSP sample pad from SU for the patterned red background - I think SU would make a killing if they'd offer these sample pads as a purchase as opposed to just a hostess benefit.

The image is from Whiff of Joy and is called Willow with Umbrella. The highly talented artist behind her is Elisabeth Bell - she has designed for a number of different stamp companies and her quality never wavers.

The ribbon came from a huge box of assorted ribbon I bought from Costco quite some time ago (I'm still determined to start using some of the supplies I've collected and that are piling up beneath my desk).

So, Mother Nature, if you can hear me, I'd be fine for snow on Christmas Day, but I really won't be disappointed if we have to go the full winter without...

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, the umbrella overlapping outside the rectangle is a great touch.
BTW, I nominated you for a Kreativ Award, Check out my blog for details :-)