Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mo Manning's digital images...

...have you seen them? They are GORGEOUS. It must have taken me forever to decide which ones I wanted...or at least to narrow it down. I think I want them ALL!!!

They remind me of all the best children's book illustrations. Boys, girls, pets,..., the woman can draw them all.


This particular image is called "Psst Dani and Taylor" and it is such a great *girly* image. I've coloured these girls with my Copic markers and cut it out with either Spellbinders Nesties or my SU Bigz Top Note Die (can't quite remember which one, but it's a BIG one since I printed out the image in a rather large size - one of the coolest things about digi-stamps). There's a bit of bling (compliments of my Spica glitter pens), but it doesn't really show up in the picture.


I've UTEE'd this button, so I wanted to "show off" the gloss. It's so very cool in real life - oh, and I didn't drop it "jammy side" down on the carpet this time around, so my talents are improving. There's hope for me yet!

Hope you've all had a great weekend. We're off to see Toad of Toad Hall in the local theatre this afternoon. It's been a very busy one and I can't believe it's already Sunday. The Christmas season is already upon us in full force...yikes!!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Beautiful card! Love the stamp and how you've colored it - it's gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
//Nina