Monday, December 7, 2009

An oldie...

It was a busy weekend: dinner with friends, Dad's work's kids party, so I didn't get too much stamping done. Nor did I get any blogging done!



Anyways, this is an old card that I made this past summer - yes, summer. Back when I had every intention of having all my cards made and mailed out by December 1st - ha, who was I kidding?

The image is from Penny Black and the sentiment from CTMH's "Just for the Holidays" (in case you thought of asking, that sentiment set has been sitting ON my craft desk since summer - it would be pointless to put it away now!)

The tree is up (hubby did it yesterday while I took the kids to the Christmas party), but since we then went to my sister's house for a curry dinner (thanks Johanne and Glayde!), it has yet to be decorated. So, we have a sad sorry lighted and tinseled tree in our family room at the moment. Eat your heart out, Charlie Brown!

No comments: