Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day in Calgary

...as in severe weather warning. But, since it wasn't snowing when I left for work this morning, I decided to drive. Now that I look outside, I'm wondering if that was the wisest decision I've ever made.

Anyways, in "honour" of the whirling whisps of white fluff outside, I am going to post my snowy Anya card (image from The Greeting Farm). The sentiment is from my heavily used CTMH set, "Just for the Holidays"


Here's a close-up of her snowy accessories (using Flower Soft in Ivory)



and the inside, lovingly decorated with the small holly and ivy stamps from the CTMH set.


Hope you're all keeping dry and warm out there. Wish me luck for the drive home...I hope it doesn't take hours and hours!

1 comment:

JayLynn said...

Awesome card! I love how you even decorated the inside.