Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Girlie Birthday...

I love this Francesca stamp from the Moonlit Whispers line at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps - she's perfect for little girl birthday cards (and big girls, too, I suppose!) I've used SU's Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie cardstock to go with the DCWV designer paper (from the gloriously glittery Mango Frost pack).

Francesca is coloured using my Copics - still practicing, LOL!The cupcake stamp was a find from the Michael's $1.50 bin a while back (yes, $1 in the US, $1.50 in Canada) Now it makes more sense as to why I was so excited about shopping down south!

I also used a template that I picked up at Impress in Tukwila for the "faux stitching" - I haven't done that in a while - and my white Signo gel pen from SU for the "stitches". The "border" punch is from Martha Stewart. I keep promising that I'll write the name of the punch in permanent marker on each punch, but I've only done it for a few so far.

That's all from here, it's almost time to call it a night (*after* I clean up what used to look like my craft desk ;) )

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Great work catching up on your b'day cards! impressive how well that cupcake coordinates with the other image, don't you like those finds?!

Julia said...

This is so cute. I dont know which is more cute, the girl or the cupcake!