Friday, August 13, 2010

Rock On!

Happy Friday the 13th to you all. Hope you're all off to a roaring start :)

This happy little rocker is from the Greeting Farm. I've also used one of my EK success border punches and some DP from a DCWV paper pack - all "bargains" that I picked up at Joann's stateside.


I really need to fill out my collection of birthday cards as I always seem to be short really cute babyish ones and older "more-mature" (LOL) cards - most definitely not part of my arsenal. I suppose it's time to expand my horizons - yeah, I'll work on that ;)

The music note stamp on the inside comes from the Totally Stamilicious "Rockin' Frawg" set and so does the "Rock On!" sentiment.

Well, in case I don't post anything over the weekend - parties galore; quite remarkable for this "self-confessed" homebody - have a good one!

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

Cool card, feeling very jealous about those border punches! Fab ribbon with the musical notes, too. Hope your parties and weekend were fun :-)