Friday, July 17, 2009

Get a load of Lenny

Okay, so how adorable is *this*?


This image is Lenny Loader and he is a FREE digi-stamp available from Sunshine's Stamps. This is my first venture into digital-stampdom and I like it!!!

One issue I tend to have with "real" stamps is that sometimes the image is too small for what I need, other times it's too large. Well, no worries about that with a digi-image, since you can resize it to your heart's content!


I printed Lenny out twice so that I could pop-up his "bucket". I've used SU's Crystal Elements to give his eyes/safety goggles that lovely sheen. He is coloured in using Copic markers.


Lenny himself has been cut out using my circle Nesties, but since I used the largest one, I needed to go to my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the mat. The sentiment is courtesy of my Just-Rite stamps - how cool is it that you can make any sentiment you want? And the little alphabet "tiles" remind me of the first stamp set I owned as a kid....way back in the 70s!


The wheel image is a retired Stampin' Up Wheel that I thought finished the inside perfectly.

Hope you enjoyed and make sure you pop over to Sunshine's Stamps and see what else they have to offer. You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Lesley this card is just terrific!! I love it! The details are amazing. I just love that SU! wheel track I have to start looking for it on sale lists!! LOL! I will post a link for your blog on mine at some point today. We had a flood in our basement this week and it's put me terribly behind! :( I just wanted to pop over and let you know that your card ROCKS! I can't wait to see what other clever creations you come up with!! Remember to send me the links if you think of it when you post, I do so love seeing how creative people like you are with our images Lesley!

Hugz

Sunshine:)

JayLynn said...

That is so cute! I love how you made the bucket pop up!

Dragana Skoro said...

This is such a nice card. I just popped over to say hi from SCS Canadian bloggers thread. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie ! Finally getting around to visiting some Canadian Bloggers from the thread on SCS. Really like your blog and all of the creactivity that you're sharing here! I'll be back to visit soon!